Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26th

I don't know why this cracked me up so bad. An ambulance is stuck in traffic.

I was kinda tempted to steal this bike.

Big Brother Daley is now perched on most major Clark Street intersections. I'm still conflicted on this matter.

For a month's CTA pass you could buy a nice bike.

I like that it looks like one cop is keeping watch whilst the other gets his cash.

This ATV unit was enjoying some delicious breakfast before heading over to the Pride Parade.

Uh, asked & answered, A&E.

yes. (could it possibly be Smooth B. Real from the Onion? That'd be hot.)

Vomit.

More disgusting than the vomit.


The big fancy McDonalds has several statues outside. This is the freakiest one. Don't think so?

Aggh! This poor bastard was obviously covered in molten lead in the moment of his death.


Clark Street is famous for its Champagne Breakfast.. champagne and...

... delicious eggs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously don't steal my bike or I breakp-a you face.

Amy Guth said...

I hope I see that bike around a lot, with pleading signs still attached.

I cannot even begin to comment on the condom. I mean, it's like, Yay, they used a condom but it's also like, Ew, you got biz-ay on Clark Street